1. Balali Gh., Danesh D., and Phylsuf F. 1986. Wilt of potato purple top in Iran. Summary of Articles of the 8th Iranian Plant Protection Congress. Esfahan, Iran. (In Persian)
2. Bienkowski D., Stewart A., Falloon R.E., Braithwaite M., Loguercio L.L., and Hicks E. 2010. A disease assay for Rhizoctonia solani on potato (Solanum tuberosum). New Zealand Plant Protection 63: 133-137.
3. Borges M., and Lourdes V. 1972. Mycoplasma and potato disease. Potato Research 15: 187-199.
4. Clark M.F., and Adams A.N. 1977. Characterization of microplate method of enzyme linked immunosorbent assay for the detection of plant viruses. Journal of General Virology 34:475-483.
5. Crosslin J. M., Hamlin L. L., Buchman J.L., and Munyaneza J.E. 2011. Transmission of potato purple top phytoplasma to potato tubers and daughter plants. American Journal of Potato Research 88: 339–345.
6. Ember I., Munyaneza J.E., and Crosslin J.M. 2011. Survey and molecular detection of phytoplasmas associated with potato in Romania and southern Russia. European Journal of Plant Pathology 130(3): 367-377.
7. Girsova N.V., Bottner K.D., Kastalyeva T.B., Mozhaeva K.A., Owens R.A., and Lee I.M. 2008. Identification of phytoplasma species associated with potato diseases in Russia. Communications in Agricultural and Applied Biological Sciences 73(2): 331-333.
8. Girsova N.V., Bottner-Parker K.D., Meshkov Y.I., Mozhaeva K.A., Kastalyeva T.B., and Lee I.M. 2016. Diverse phytoplasmas associated with potato stolbur and other related potato diseases in Russia. European Journal of Plant Pathology 145: 139–153.
9. Himeno M., Kitazawa Y., Yoshida T., Maejima K., Yamaji Y., Oshima K., and Namba S. 2014. Purple top symptoms are associated with reduction of leaf cell death in phytoplasma-infected plants. Scientific Reports 4: 4111.
10. Hosseini P., Bahar M., Madani G., and Zirak L. 2011. Molecular characterization of phytoplasmas associated with potato purple top disease in Iran. Journal of Phytopathology 159: 241–246.
11. Jung H.Y., Hahm Y.I., Lee. J.K, Hibi T., and Namba S. 2003. Characterization of phytoplasma associated with witche's broom disease of potato in Korea. Journal of General plant Pathology 69:87-89.
12. Kumari S., Nagendran K., Rai A. B., Singh B., Rao G.P., and Bertaccini B. 2019. Global Status of Phytoplasma Diseases in Vegetable Crops. Front. Microbiology. Available at https://doi.org/10.3389/fmicb.2019.01349.
13. Lee I.M., Bottner K.D., Secor G., and Rivera-Varas V. 2006. Candidatus Phytoplasma americanum, a phytoplasma associated with a potato purple top wilt disease complex. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology 56: 1593-1597.
14. Lee I.M., Bottner K.D., and Sun M. 2009. An emerging potato purple top disease caused by a new 16SrIII group phytoplasma in Montana. Plant Disease 93: 574-583.
15. Menzies J.D., and Gidding N.J. 1953. Identity of potato curly top and greened dwarf. Phytopathology 43: 684-686.
16. Munyaneza J.E., and Henne D.C. 2013. Leafhopper and Psyllid Pests of Potato. Insect Pests of Potato.
17. Singh A., Prasad S.S., and Nagaich B.B. 1985. Host range of yellows pathogens of potato. Indian Phytopathology 38: 497-501.
18. Woodhalla J.W., Leesb A.K., Edwardsa S.G., and Jenkinsona P. 2007. Characterization of Rhizoctonia solani from potato in Great Britain. Plant Pathology 56: 286–295.