1. Ahmadi M., and Aghaalikhani M. 2012. Energy use analysis of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) production in Golestan Province and a few strategies for increasing resources productivity. Journal of Agroecology, 4: 151-158. (In Persian with English abstract)
2. Anderson R.L., Tanaka D.L., Black A.L., and Schweizer E.E. 1998. Weed community and species response to crop rotation, tillage and nitrogen fertility. Weed Technology, 12: 531-536.
3. Arooji K., Rashed Mohassel M.H., Ghorbani R., and Azizi M. 2008. Studying the allelopathic effects of sunflower on germination and growth of redroot pigweed (Amaranthus retroflexus) and common lambsquarters (Chenopodium album). Journal of Plant Protection, 22: 121-128. (In Persian with English abstract).
4. Batlla D., and Benech – Arnold R.L. 2007. Predicting changes in dormancy level in weed seed soil banks: Implications for weed management. Crop Protection, 26: 189-197.
5. Blackshaw R.E. 2005. Nitrogen fertilizer, manure and compost effects on weed and competition with spring wheat. Agronomy Journal, 97: 1672-1621.
6. Blackshaw R.E., Brandt R.N., Janzen H.H., Ents T., Grant C.A., and Derksen D.A. 2003. Differential response of weed species to added nitrogen. Weed Science, 51: 532-539.
7. Blum U., King L., Gerig T., Lehman M., and Wosham A.D. 1997. Effects of clover and small grain cover crops and tillage techniques on seedling emergence of some dicotyledonous weed species. American Journal of Alternative Agriculture, 12: 146-161.
8. Bond W., and Grundy C. 2001. Non- chemical weed management in organic farming systems. Weed Research, 41: 383-405.
9. Booth B.D., Murphy S.D., and Swanton C.J. 2003. From seed to seedling. p. 81–99. In B. D. Booth, S. D. Murphy, and C. J. Swanton, (eds.) Weed Ecology in Natural and Agricultural Ecosystems. Cambridge, MA: CABI.
10. Boquet D.J., Hutchinson R.L., and Breitenbeck G.A. 2004. Long-term tillage, cover crop, and nitrogen rate effects on cotton: plant growth and yield components. Agronomy Journal, 96: 1443–1452.
11. Cardina J., Sparrow D.H., and Mccoy E.L. 1996. Spatial relation-Ships between seed bank seedling population of command lambs quarters (Chenopodium album) and annual grasses. Weed Science, 44: 208-398.
12. Chauhan B.S., Gill G., and Preston C. 2006. Tillage systems affect trifluralin bioavailability in soil. Weed Science, 54: 941-947.
13. Clements D.R., Benoit D.L., Murphy S.D., and Swanton C.J. 1996. Tillage effects on weed seed return and seed bank composition. Weed Science, 44: 314-322.
14. Cousens R., and Moss S.R. 1990. A model of the effects of cultivations on the vertical distribution of weed seeds within the soil.Weed Research, 30: 61–70.
15. Davis A.S. 2007. Nitrogen fertilizer and crop residue effects on seed mortality and germination of eight annual weed species. Weed Science, 55: 123-128.
16. Dhima K., and Eleftherohorinos I. 2003. Nitrogen effect on competition between winter cereals and littleseed canarygrass. Phytoparasitica, 31(3): 252-264.
17. Dhima K.V., Vasilakoglou I.B., Eleftherohorinos I.G., and Lithourgidis A.S. 2006. Allelopathic potential of winter cereals and their cover crop mulch effect on grass weed suppression and corn development. Crop Science, 46: 345-352.
18. Duppong L.M., Delate K., Liebmen M., Horton R., Kraus G., Petrich J., and Chowdbury P.K. 2004. The effect of natural mulches on crop performance, weed suppression and biochemical constituents of catnip and St. Johns Wort. Crop Science, 44: 861-869.
19. Hejazi A., Kazemeini S.A., and Bahrani M.J. 2010. Effects of nitrogen rates and plant residue on biomass of rapeseed crop in two tillage system. In Proceedings of 3rd Iranian Weed Science Congress, Babolsar, Iran. (In Persian with English abstract)
20. Hemmat A., and Eskandari A. 2004. Tillage system effects upon productivity of dryland winter wheat-chickpea rotation in the northwest region of Iran. Soil and Tillage Research, 78(1): 37-52.
21. Hulme P. E. 1994. Post-dispersal seed predation in grassland: its magnitude and sources of variation. Journal of Ecology, 81: 652-654.
22. Judice W.E., Griffin J.L., Etheredge L.M., and Jones C.A. 2007. Effects of crop residue management and tillage on weed control and sugarcane production. Weed Technology, 21: 606-611.
23. Lindquist J.L., Barker D.C., Knezevic S.Z., Martin A.R., and Walters D. T. 2007. Comparative nitrogen uptake and distribution in corn and velvetleaf (Abutilon theophrasti). Weed Science, 55: 102-110.
24. Maldonado J.A., Osornio J.J., Barragan A.T., and Anaya A.L. 2001. The use of allelopathic legume cover and mulch species for weed control in cropping systems. Agronomy Journal, 93: 27-36.
25. Marwat K., Arif B. M., and Azim Khan M. 2007. Effect of tillage and zinc application methods on weeds and yield of maize. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 39(5): 1583-1591.
26. Menan H., Ngouajio M., Isik D., and Kaya E. 2006. Effect of alternative management systems on weed populations in hazelnut (Corylus avellana L.). Crop Protection, 25: 835-841.
27. Mirshekari B. 2006. Weeds and Their Management. Azad University of Tabriz Publications. (In Persian)
28. Mohammaddoost Chamanabad H. 2011. Weed Control. Jahad Daneshgahi Publications. (In Persian)
29. Najafi H., and Zand E. 2008. Weed management approaches in conservation agriculture systems. In Proceedings of 12th Iranian Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding, Tehran, Iran. (In Persian with English abstract)
30. Price A.J., Reeves D.W., and Patterson M.G. 2006. Evaluation of weed control provided by three winter cereals in conservation-tillage soybean. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems, 21: 159-164.
31. Rabiee M., and Rajabian M. 2012. Effect of tillage systems and rice residue management on morphological traits and yield of winter rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) as second crop after rice in Rasht. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production, 21: 105-121. (In Persian with English abstract)
32. Rashed Mohassel M. H., Najafi H., and Akbarzadeh M. 2009. Weed Biology and Control. University of Mashhad Publication. (In Persian)
33. Rastgoo M., Ghanbari A., Banayan M., and Rahimian H. 2005. Effect of nitrogen rate and time of application and weed density on wild mustard (Sinapis arvensis) seed production in winter wheat. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 3: 45-56. (In Persian with English abstract)
34. Sadeghi H. 2005. Effect of different rates of residues and nitrogen levels on yield and yield components of two dryland farming wheat cultivars. PhD dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, Shiraz University.
35. Saini M., Price A.J. and van Santen E. 2006. Cover crop residue effects on early-season weed establishment in a conservation-tillage corn-cotton rotation. p. 175-178. In Proceedings of 28th Southern Conservation Tillage Conference, USA.
36. Samadani B., and Montazeri M. 2009. Using Cover Crops in Sutsainable Agriculture. Published by Iranian Crop Protection Institute. (In Persian)
37. Sardar M., Behdani M.A., Eslami S.V., and Mahmoudi S. 2015. The effect of different soil disturbance methods and weed control on cotton yield after wheat. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 4: 784-792. (In Persian with English abstract)
38. Showler A.T., and Greenberg M.S. 2003. Effect of weed on selected arthropod herbivore and natural enemy population and yield. Environmental Entomology, 32: 39-50.
39. Swanton C.J., Clements D.R., and Derksen D.A. 1993. Weed Succession under Conservation Tillage: A Hierarchical Framework for Research and Management. Weed Technology, 2: 286-297.
40. Swanton C.J., Sherestha A., Knezewic S.Z., Roy R.C., and Ball-Coelho B.R. 2000. Influence of tillage type on vertical weed seed bank distribution in a sandy soil. Canadian Journal of Plant Science, 80:455-457.
41. Sweeney A.E., Renner K.A., Laboski C., and Davis A. 2008. Effect of fertilizer nitrogen on weed emergence and growth. Weed Science, 56: 714– 721.
42. Waddell J.T., and Weil R.R. 2006. Effects of fertilizer placement on solute leaching under ridge tillage and no tillage. Soil and Tillage Research, 90: 194-204.
43. Wilcut J.W., York A.C., and Jordan D.L. 1995. Weed management systems from oil seed crops. p. 343-400. In: A.E. Smith,(ed.) Handbook of Weed Management Systems. New York: Marcel bokker.
44. Yenish J.P., Worsham A.D., and York A.C. 1996. Cover crops for herbicide replacement in notillage corn (Zea mays). Weed Technology, 10: 815- 821.
45. Zewdie K., and Suwanketnikom R. 2005. Relative Influence of tillage, fertilizer, and weed management on weed associations in wheat cropping systems of Ethiopian Highlands. Kasetsart Journal (Natural Science), 39 : 569–575.