1. Abasspoor M., Chitband A.A, Rajabzadeh M., and Tavakoli H. 2013. Non chemical weed control methods on pistachio (Pistachio vera) in Fezabad. Journal of Plant Protection. 27(2):222-230. (In Persian with English abstract)
2. Afshari M., and Bayatasadi H. 1989. Water sensitive paper and their application in sprayers calibration in Iran. Journal of Plant Pests and Diseases. 57(1): 71-75. (In Persian with English abstract)
3. Amirshaghaghi F. 1998. Study on the distribution of spraying in tractor boom sprayers. M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Tarbiat Modares University. Tehran. Iran. (In Persian with English abstract)
4. Baghestani M.A., Zand E., Souﬁzadeh S., Eskandari A., PourAzar R., Veysi M., and Nassirzadeh N. 2007. Efficacy evaluation of some dual purpose herbicides to control weeds in maize (Zea mays L.). Crop Protection. 26: 936-942.
5. Barjasteh A., and Baghestani M.A. 2008. The evaluation of some new herbicides efficiency on weeds control of wheat fields in Semnan province. P. 257-261. In Proceedings of the 8th Eighteenth Plant Protection Congress, 24-27 Agu. 2008. Bualisina University of Hamedan, Iran.
6. Bazoo M., Montazeri M., Fathi G.A., and Golabi M. 2005. Evaluation the effect of broadleaf herbicides and nozzle type on wild mustard (Sinapis arvensis) control in wheat. P. 393-397. In proceeding of the 2th National Congress of Weed Science Congress, 29-30 Jan. 2005. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. (In Persian with English abstract)
7. Cayley G.R., Etheridge P., Griffiths D.C., Philips F.T., and Scott G.C. 1988. A review of the performance of electrostatic charged rotary atomizers on different crops. Journal of Crop Protection. 7:125-130.
8. Daneshjoo M. 2007. The design of software for density and particle size diameter solution with image processing. M.Sc. Thesis. Ferdowsi University Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English abstract)
9. Esehaghbeygi A., Tadayyon A., and Besharati Sh. 2010. Comparison of electrostatic and spinning-discs spray nozzles on wheat weeds control. Journal of American Science. 6(12):529-533.
10. Falahjedi R. 2005. Calibration of conventional sprayers in Iran. First Publish. Publications Office of Instructional Technology Services Branch. Pp. 139.
11. Farshad A. 1998. The use of water-sensitive cards to determine the dispersion spraying. Issue No. 42/78 Plant Protection Organization.
12. Gerami K., Zand E., Borgheie A., and Minaee S. 2005. Investigation of weed control using three kinds of sprayers in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) fields. P. 531-533. In Proceeding of the 1th National Congress of Weed Science, 29-30 Jan. 2005. Tehran University of Mashhad. (In Persian with English abstract)
13. Ghaemmaghami A., Khademolhosaini N., and Lovaimi N. 2008. Evaluation of four mechanisms in wheat spraying. P. 423-427. In Proceedings of the 5th National Conference on Agriculture Machinary Engineering and Mehanization, 27-28 Agu. 2008. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
14. Gupta C.P., Alamban R.B., and Dante E.T. 1996. Development of knapsack electrostatic spinning-disc sprayer for herbicide application in rice. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America 25(4): 31-34.
15. Hesami E., and Lorzade Sh. 2008. The Compare of electrostatic and microner sprayers in the application of apyrus herbicide in wheat. P. 368-372. In Proceedings of the 3th area congress of research findings in Agriculture and Natural Resources, 4-5 Mar. 2008. Iran.
16. Jalaee Sadeghyan A. 2004. Simulation of fuzzy control system for sprayers. M.Sc. Thesis. Publications Faculty of Agriculture, Euromeye, Iran. (In Persian with English abstract)
17. Matthews G.A. 1990. Changes in application technique used by the small scale cotton farmer in Africa. Tropical Pest Management. 36(2):166-172.
18. Montazeri M., Zand E., Poorazar R., Bargasteh A.R., Nourouzzadeh S., Vaici M., and Zand E. 2005. An evaluation of efficacy of four wheat selective herbicide in the control of annual dicotyledons weed. Iranian Journal of Weed Science. 1(2):155-162. (in Persian with English abstract)
19. Mosalaneghad H., Norian M., and Mohammadbigi A. 2002. Important of pests, diseases and weeds. Publication of Plant Protection Organization. Pp. 112.
20. Mousavi S.K., Zand E., and Saremi H. 2005. Physiological function and application of herbicides. Zanjan University Press P: 286. (In Persian).
21. Nabizade M., Abbaspoor M., and Chitband A.A. 2013. Evaluation of sweet corn cultivars to new sulfonylurea and mixtures herbicide. Cereal Research. 3(3):227-242. (In Persian with English abstract)
22. Najafi H., Bazoobandi M., and Bagherani N. 2008. The evaluation of the possibility of optimizing the use of sprayer equipment in wheat fields. The final report of research project number is 011-33-16-7901-79002. The Research Center of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Plant Pests and Diseases Research Institute of Khorasan Razavi P: 462. (In Persian)
23. Naseri M. 2008. The survey and evaluation of the factors affecting the performance of sprayer behind tractor farm turbines (Torbuliner). M.Sc. Thesis. Ferdowsi University Mashhad, Iran. (In Persian with English abstract)
24. Nezamabadi N., Zand E., Pourazar R., Bagherani N., and Baghestani M.A. 2007. Dose responses of some broadleaf weeds of wheat fields to different tribenuron methyl formulations. Pajouhsh & Sazandegi. 74:99-107. (In Persian with English abstract)
25. Parvin A., and Afshari M. 1995. The evaluation of the efficacy of pesticides based on plant density in the fight against cotton leaf honeydew. Research Institute of pests and plant diseases.
26. Rahimi A., Hossieni A., and Karampoor F. 2007. The evaluation of wheat herbicides. The final report of research project number is 017-48-163601-16002. The Research Center of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Plant Pests and Diseases Research Institute of Boshehr P: 48. (In Farsi). http://www.Agri dashtestan.blogfa.com.
27. Rashed Mohassel M.H., Najafi H., and Akbarzadeh M. 2009. Weed biology and control. Mashhad University of Jehad Press P: 404. (In Persian)
28. Safari M. 2008. Technical evaluation conventional and new sprayers in wheat farms in order to determination of methods and proper machine to use in different regions of country. P. 16-20. In Proceedings of the 5th National Congress of Agricultural Engineering and Mechanization, 27-28 Agu. 2008. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran.
29. Safari M., Amirshaghaghi F., Lovaimi N., and Chaji H. 2010. Evaluation of Conventional Sprayers in Wheat Far. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research. 10(4):1-12.
30. Safari M., Hedayatipoor A., and Gerami K. 2011. Construction and evaluation of a boom atomizer sprayer to control of sunn pests in a wheat crop. Agronomy Engineering. 34(1):75-86.
31. Salyani M., and serdynski J. 1990. Development of a Spray sensor for deposition assessment. Transactions of the ASAE 33(5):1464-1468.
32. Sanei shariat-panahi M. 2005. The most important broad-leaved weeds and grasses in Iran. Agricultural Training Press P: 318. (In Persian)
33. Sohrabi M.H. 1991. Technical principle sprayer and spraying. Department of Agriculture Bakhtaran.
34. Zand E., Baghestani M.A., Nezamabadi N., Minbashi M., and Hadizade M.H. 2009. A review on the last list of herbicides and the most important weeds of Iran. Iranian Journal of Weed Research. 1(2):83-100.
35. Zand E., Mousavi S.K., and Heidari A. 2008. Herbicides and their application. Mashhad University of Jehad Press P: 567. (In Persian)